Monday 13 February 2012

Sunrise

It is the age old story. Boy meets neurotic girl, fall in love, boy loses interest, girl loses her mind. Its pathetic the hold of which another has over your ability to feel and render yourself useful. Such weakness to let my guard down so much, so fall into this web of complicated tricks and lies. I was happy on my own.
Without Him.
Without all of these wretched complicated feelings.
And I am here, left alone.
Funny how that always happens. Funny how only my bits and self are left aching while the world carries on turning.
I woke up this morning to the sun rising again, 5am. my ritualistic 3 hours of sleep were had and my body was no longer craving sleep. That or the terrors were to bad to sleep through anymore. When i wake it feels as though I have run a long race. possibly to Hell and back. nobody would know.
I can't stop shivering. I NEED to stop shivering,
I cannot stand being cold anymore.
cold and burdened with this pathetic self.
maybe some day the sun will rise and warm my skin. but for now i will wrap myself up and shiver as another day comes into light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers