Friday 17 February 2012

Drenched

Another Saturday night. Another bottle of wine. right now i dont care about the calories, its probably just gonna come straight out again at the rate im drinking. Plus, I deserve this bottle. I Have been good ALL week.
all i had today was half a salad and a bite of a chicken health wrap thing. which was so disgusting i didnt finish it,
I think He is cheating on me. well not officially yet but he is getting there. I guess thats the problem when you dat somebody who is still in college.
He wont let me see his messages and He is very secretive about his conversations.
I know He met this new girl at college and i met her once at His place. But He is constantly on His phone to her, and talking about her and shit,
maybe im jsut paranoid.
well i know im paranoid.
But a while ago i found old messages and shit from his ex, not that old since it was in december and she is a pretty old ex.
WE have been dating for 4 years already.
he still says I LOVE YOU to her.
But its fine. He's going to fucking leave me anyway.
On the bright side, I lost 3 lbs this week. Yay me. 105 now. I started at 130. I think im doing well. I hit a plateau, but i seem to be going down again now since iv started exercising now that i have the time again. my thighs are hating me for it.
ok, im too sober and i need a smoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers