Tuesday 13 March 2012

Achieving Goals!!!!!

I weighed in this morning at 100 lbs! my first goal weight. yeah!!! Im so happy i could dance. or sing. or cry.
and that is despite the rubbish i had yesterday. well all i had to eat was an avo salad, but it was one of those premade, store bought, heart-attack-in-a-box kind of salads. and then we went out last night and i had a cider. The problem is i love my cider, and it is so bloating and fattening. I should rather stick to my wine. which i do when i am at home, but cider is just so much more sociable.

So we went out last night, and again I saw people i havent seen in months, and even maybe a year. I could feel their eyes looking me up and down when they saw me, as in they were thinking, what happened. But everyone just smiled and said "you look great", "your hair is amazing". it still felt good. and i wore a skin tight dress, something i have never, ever done in my life, ever.

I dropped my Friend off at home after our night out. He then proceeded to passionately kiss me outside of his house, in the middle of the street. He was slightly tipsy, but i was stone cold sober. He tried to get me to go upstairs with him, but i told him i had work in the morning. then he literally got down on his knees and begged. so i left. i told him he has to earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers