Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Bleak Day

Today's raging shit storm of crap has seemed to spiral out of control.
So my house mate has just informed me, "just" being about 3 hours ago, and "now" being my final ability to rant a little bit,
That she can no longer afford to live with me anymore, but will be able to in a few months..
that means I either have to fork out double my usual rent, or move back home for the time being, or find some random flatmate to live with me, which is just not an option.
Moving back to my parents house seems like some sort of cruel suicide.
Yet I think with the recent financial pay issues I have had, pay cuts and other shit, Im not sure If I can handle the finances on my own.
I have looked up prices for smaller places.
and even they seem like a stretch,
I would not have been so irked if she had let me know earlier in the month, so I had time to find a place. not a week before month end.
I suppose that's what i get for putting my trust into people again.
the only thing that is not disappointing about people,
is their unfailing ability to disappoint.
Im sorry, my views are very bitter and cynical.
But I suppose within reason.
everyone i have ever loved, turned to, or placed my trust in has let me down, in a big way.

I feel completely, and utterly alone.
And I feel like I am slowly losing grip
That my own place was my haven, saving grace, keeping me sane.
Now even that is being torn from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers